Why a Jewelers Mutual Policy?
Looking for new ways to close the sale? Think jewelry insurance.
Since 1953, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company has been offering personal jewelry insurance as an option for your customers to consider when protecting their new purchase. Jewelers Mutual's personal jewelry insurance provides worldwide, comprehensive coverage against loss, theft, damage and even mysterious disappearance.
Learn more about Jewelers Mutual's personal jewelry insurance.
8 reasons why you should mention Jewelers Mutual's personal jewelry insurance to your customers:
- It shows you stand by your products and care about how your customers protect their jewelry once it leaves your store.
- Jewelers Mutual sends insured customers back to you for regular cleanings, inspections and any necessary value reassessments.
- Insured customers have the flexibility to choose their preferred jeweler – you – for claim-related repairs and replacements, including additional preventive repairs to help them avoid a larger, more painful jewelry loss.
- Prong retipping
- Repair of broken, worn or bent prongs
- Clasp replacement
- Restringing of broken or stretched pearl strands
- Stone tightening
- Repair of broken earring posts
- No need for multiple estimates from various jewelers, meaning your customers remain your customers.
- Jewelers Mutual pays you a profit margin for claim-related work.
- Receive free supplies and online tools to increase customer engagement and jewelry care education.
- Have more opportunities to upgrade customers’ jewelry and make additional sales as insured customers return to your store.
- Earn rewards to share with your dedicated staff.
Tools you can use.
- Pearls of Wisdom interactive application for your website.
Features important jewelry care and safety tips.
- Logo, links and content to display on your site.
Your future is rich with opportunity.
Contact a sales manager for a personal consultation at 800-558-6411, ext. 2118 or Marketing-PJ@jminsure.com.
Jewelers are not agents and cannot sell or offer advice about insurance coverage.