Help Educate Your Customers About Jewelry Insurance With Our New Ebook
Jewelers Mutual continues to help you strengthen your customer relationships with the introduction of The Essential Buyer’s Guide to Jewelry Insurance.
The new, all-inclusive 24-page ebook helps jewelry customers decide how best to protect their jewelry with confidence – and is now available to download on Jewelers Mutual’s website at JewelersMutual.com/BuyersGuide.
As you tell customers about Jewelers Mutual as an option to consider, simply mention JewelersMutual.com/BuyersGuide. The URL will take customers to where they can request their free guide and be on their way to learning such important details as:
- The difference between repair or replacement coverage versus a cash policy
- What worldwide coverage really means
- How much it costs to insure jewelry
- What a deductible is and how it can affect annual premium
- What to expect in the event of a claim
Whether or not customers decide Jewelers Mutual is right for them, they’ll be ready to make a fully-informed, confident choice about jewelry insurance and they’ll have you to thank for getting them there.
Jewelers are not licensed agents and cannot sell or offer advice about insurance coverage.