What You May Not Know About Your Insurance Coverage
You don’t always have time to look over every detail about your insurance policy. Fortunately, details are our business.
We’re here to help give you a better understanding about WHY your personal jewelry coverage from Jewelers Mutual is the right choice for your jewelry. Having that knowledge will give you peace of mind if your jewelry ever becomes lost, stolen or damaged.
What our “Same Kind and Quality” repair and replacement coverage really means.
- Not worrying about having to settle for a replacement of lesser quality than the original.
- Flexibility to work with your own jeweler of choice – someone you trust and feel comfortable with – to replace or repair your jewelry to the same likeness as the original.
- Knowing if you lost a brand-name engagement ring, that’s the jewelry brand you’ll get in return – no knock-offs or substitutions.
- Cut, carat, color, clarity – our jewelry insurance experts note each detailed description you and your jeweler provides to ensure your complete satisfaction with the repair or replacement work.
We and your jeweler share one goal: Your repaired or replaced jewelry should be indistinguishable from the original so the special memories attached – and your happiness – can be restored.
No jewelry left behind. Adding jewelry to your existing policy is a cost-effective way to safeguard all the special pieces in your collection. Add pieces online or call us at 888-884-2424.*
Learn more about Jewelers Mutual personal jewelry insurance coverage.
(Photo Source: TACORI diamond earrings.)
* Adding jewelry to your policy requires a copy of a recent detailed receipt, appraisal, or evaluation with a current value for the item(s) you would like to add to your policy.