Grow your business
with JM™ Care Plan.
Care Plans for Jewelry and Watches
While most store warranties cover only manufacturers’ defects, JM Care Plan helps your customer keep their jewelry or watch in like-new condition by covering normal wear and tear, and accidental damage.
JM Care Plan can be offered to your customers at the time of jewelry or watch purchase.
How It Works
This is a care plan from the experts. Because it’s not insurance, you can offer it directly to your customers at the time of a jewelry or watch sale.
Offer JM Care Plan on every sale by including it:
- as an additional benefit with a sale
- in the price of a jewelry quote
JM Care Plan is part of the Zing® platform. Use the platform to file claims for your customers, generate sales reports and track revenue earned.
Receive complimentary tools to support your sales efforts.
Easy Claims Experience
When a claim is made, you handle the repairs or replacements, or we can take care of it. If you are making the repairs, you get paid to do the work.
3-year and lifetime jewelry and 3-year watch plans are available to complement the purchase.
- Ring re-sizing
- Rhodium plating
- Refinishing and polishing
- Loss of center diamonds or gemstones due to a defective setting
- Broken, bent or worn prongs
- Cracked or thinning band or shank
- Broken clasps, bracelets or chains
- Replacing cracked or chipped stones
- Broken earring posts
- Pearl restringing
- Mechanism failure
- Crystal scratches or breaks
- Case or bezel damage
- Broken stem, crown or clasp
- Water damage to water-resistance watches
- Refurbishment of metal bracelet
- Strap replacement for rips or tears
- Battery replacement
*Exclusions and limitations apply. For specific plan details, refer to the Terms and Conditions.
What Jewelers Are Saying
“We noticed that JM Care Plan gives our clients peace of mind with every purchase they make. We are glad to be given the opportunity to be a part of this program for our business and our clients.”
– Mike Braidy, Braidy Jewelers
“JM Care Plan has allowed us to add significant revenue and income to our bottom line each month, plain and simple. The program has grown to one of our larger sales divisions within our organization.”
– Joseph Corey, Days Jewelers