Together, we shine.
Join a team that shares your passion for success.
At Jewelers Mutual Group, we are passionate about our mission to raise the tide of the jewelry industry. United by dedication, innovation and heart, our employees are committed to building on our 100-plus year heritage to support the industry and communities to which we belong.
By encouraging our employees to bring their authentic self to work, we create motivated teams where people can make their mark. Together, we celebrate the evolution of our company.
Join Jewelers Mutual and you will be part of an organization that proudly lives its values and succeeds through its people.
When you join Jewelers Mutual, you get more than the opportunity to showcase your talents. We offer a competitive compensation package, bonuses and an incredible array of traditional and non-traditional benefits.
Competitive pay is just one aspect of your total compensation at Jewelers Mutual. We also offer:
- Short Term Incentive bonus based on annual business results
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% company match, up to the first 6% of your contributions
- Company-paid Retirement Plan offering an additional 6.5% of base and incentive earnings deposited on an annual basis (after 1,000 hours worked)
A happy, healthy employee builds a happy, healthy company. From lunchtime strolls around our beautiful wooded campus to fitness challenges and incentives, we give our employees plenty of opportunities to stay well.
- YMCA Membership discount
- Employee Assistance Program
Corporate Office Only:
- Onsite Fitness Center (Includes locker room and showers)
- Full Service 24 Carat Café (Includes nutritious hot and cold breakfast and lunch options at subsidized prices)
- Monthly Onsite Chair Massages
Dallas Office Only:
- Onsite Lifetime Athletic health club (purchase membership)
- Murphy's Deli serving breakfast and lunch (onsite)
Above and beyond your monetary compensation, we offer our employees the following benefits:
- Medical – PPO plan
- Company-Sponsored Health Advocacy and Telehealth Resources
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Short and Long Term Disability
We have a passion for what we do in the office and out, putting a high value on taking time away. Enjoy the time to connect with family and friends. Be adventurous, explore, relax and refresh.
- 21 days of Paid Time Off for new employees
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteering Hours
- Paid Parental Leave
Because traditional benefits are not enough, we take it one step further. We keep you energized with complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate stations, bling you out with exclusive employee jewelry sales and allow you the Freedom to Act Responsibly with our Dress for your Day dress code policy.
- Various employee events
- Education Expense Reimbursement Program
- Charitable Giving Gift Match
- Onsite Mail/Shipping Services (Home office only)
- Onsite Dry Cleaning Service
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Adoption Financial Assistance
Proud to be recognized throughout the insurance industry and in our local community for our financial performance and commitment to employees.
Our hiring process is designed so we can get to know you, and you can learn more about Jewelers Mutual.
View all open positions, and once you find the right job for you, the first step is to apply.
Qualified applicants will first be scheduled for a phone interview with our recruiter, who will ask questions about your interest and basic skills. Additional phone interviews with hiring managers may be scheduled depending on the position.
Jewelers Mutual fosters a collaborative culture and we take a team approach to our interview process. Final candidates will be invited to interview onsite or virtually by video. For certain positions, additional rounds of interviews may be required.
Once you accept the position, we conduct a pre-employment background check. Our hiring process is thorough because every position is critical to our business. We truly care about finding a perfect fit for each opportunity. We know the job application process can be stressful, so rest assured our Human Resources team will notify you of your status along the way.